WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Tuesday 8 October 2013

Away with the Fairies once again...



 
Once again I am away with the Fairies.
One of my favourite places to be!
There is a great saying.....'Don't act your age, act your shoe size!'
That's always going to be my excuse, anyway!
I prefer to think of happier things, rather than wars and murders. 
 
It's my grandson's wife's birthday today and we've been invited up to have a
cup of tea and birthday cake so that's something nice to look forward to.
 
Hoping you're all well and enjoying your day.
Love and Hugs
June xxx
 
 

1 comment:

sheila 77 said...

Away with the fairies is the best place to be, thinking happy thoughts. These are happy collages, and I like the second one especially with the butterflies and the fairy on the hand, very clever.