WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Three Muses Challenge.. Music..

 
I've said it before and I'll say it again.....
 
 
I have Music in my Soul...
 
I have made so many Musical themed collages and I never
tire of them, so a lovely challenge again.
 
Thanks for your visit and comments,
Big Hugs
June xxx
 

13 comments:

bluegiraffe (Sherry) said...

This is sublime, June! I'm glad you never tire of music challenges!
hugs
Sherry

Unknown said...

How fabulous to see your prima ballerina on this 'piano staircase', love how you made this beautiful collage June, hope you're doing fine? Take care, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

sirkkis said...

So beautiful collage of music. I'm music lover, too xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful indeed.

Mine are up in my blog.

Music.

Annmarie said...

This one is really special June - love it!

Judy said...

Outstanding collage, June, your piece has so much depth, excellent!

Kelly said...

Beautiful piece~ I have music in my soul too!!

Victoria said...

Wow..so beautiful..the perfect visual meditation for an artists's soul. This touches me deeply..I play piano..love ballet and swans are a strong symbol for me...this is pure magic and poetic bliss! Gorgeous art! I have enjoyed visiting you beautiful world today!
Victoria

Bill said...

Singing and dancing is always how I picture you, even if you have to do it a little slower now. Your beautiful collage is proof of the music in your soul.

Sim said...

Dancing all the long up the stairs to a wonderful shoe... Are you Cinderella dear June?
I can believe that music is in your soul! :)

Taluula said...

Elegant and beautiful, June. Such a lovely piece.

indybev said...

Beautiful, graceful, and serene!

Deann said...

Beautiful graceful work June.