WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Thursday 19 September 2013

More Pictures..


 
 I have such a back-up of pictures I haven't posted.
Here are some more.
The one above is a technique I love to do. Making a bit of a pattern
on a black background.
 
 
And a Fairy on my Finger shows I can't stay away from Fairyland
 for too long!
 
I am having a cosseted day. I didn't go to Chapel and I haven't even
taken the man out for his walk.(feeling guilty!)
I have a bit of a chest infection and I'm not feeling my best.
'This too shall pass.'
 
Love and Hugs
June xxx
 


5 comments:

sirkkis said...

The fairy collages are really lovely. You are so talented in creating collages, June xxx

Curtains in My Tree said...

Thank you so much for coming over to my blog post on mt dishes I am rearranging due to having moved my cabinet
I like all these pictures you do
I try to make some 3d cards once in a while from old vintage papers

Janice

Shane Pollard said...

Dear Junie

Thank you for popping it - it's been too long since we connected.
Sorry you're not so chipper today - look after yourself.

My old computer died and I've had lots of stress trying to figure out my new one and Windows 8, so things happen slowly here now!

For some reason your images aren't showing up...... I can see your blog button and the sweet photo of you but that's all.

I'll come back when I return home from Mahjong today!

Much love and hugs
Shane xox

Jane said...

Such lovely works June, I bet you are having a lot of fun creating them :-) Wish you well.

Deann said...

Everyone should take a trip to fairyland once in awhile...if only to get away from reality which is tedious at best.