WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Saturday 9 February 2013

Sugar and Spice....

 
and all things nice......
Something pretty to feast your eyes.....
Soooooo very cold out and after sleety showers yesterday, at
 least the sun is trying desperately to come out.
 
I had to buy a new microwave oven yesterday. I hadn't had my little red one very long but we
discovered rust in the bottom and I thought that could be dangerous.
So I went online and had a good search to find what I wanted. Ordered it Thursday afternoon and it arrived by courier yesterday at 1.30pm. How's that for service!
I managed to get it out of the box and lift it onto the counter top and get it all set up, of course suffering for it afterwards! LOL! But you just have to, don't you? 
Now I just have to discover what all the buttons are for.
We'll soon get used to it!
 
Have a lovely day dear friends,
keep warm and stay well,
Love and Hugs
 
June xxxx
 

6 comments:

sirkkis said...

What a lovely piece you have created again, June. Love the sweet girls and the beautiful background.
Happy weekend to you xxx

Bill said...

Definitely sweet. Rather syrupy in fact. :O) The kitten looks like it's enjoying being in the picture. Beautiful piece.

AppleApricot Wen said...

gorgeous! Good luck with the microwave June :)

hugs, Wendy

Brenda Brown said...

This is just darling, such pretty girls.
Hope you manage to get your microwave sorted for cooking.
hugs [brenda] x0x

Pat said...

Beautiful piece, June. Absolutely enchanting. I hope you've fathomed the microwave by now :) xx

Bärbel said...

Das ist eine ganz bezaubernde Collage, June, ich bin so begeistert!