WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Sunday 24 February 2013

30th. Birthday party

Last night we had a surprise party for Richard who is 30 today. He had no idea at all and it was great teamwork by friends and family to make the food and get everything ready without his knowing.  John gave me a lift up to the Legion hall so I didn't have to drive.

Everyone got there and it was all quiet, the lights were out as Becky walked him in. It was just like something you always see on the movies with everyone shouting 'SURPRISE' and the lights went up. You should have seen his face. The disco lights were brilliant but the music.....well! Not to my taste at all just a loud noise and a thump, thump, thump. But everyone had a whale of a time.

There were photos of Richard from young childhood and school days to the present. Loads of balloons and gifts for the children to play with on every table.

I did manage to take a few photos before everything got noisy!

 
At the top my precious grandchildren, Richard and Rebecca. 
Me with my son Stanley and my daughter Sally.
 

 
Top left me with Rebecca's partner Donna, right my lovely Sally.
Bottom left a lovely pic of my niece Kelly and great niece Lauren
and then my dear DIL Jenny.
Richard of course in the centre.
Lots of family I didn't or couldn't take. The children were far too busy
 and didn't want to know!!  
I managed to stay until 10.30pm. before John brought me home.
A wonderful evening  and now a rest today.
 
Love and Hugs
June
 


4 comments:

sirkkis said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely family party with us, June. I can see that you have loving people around you. With best wishes xxx

Christine said...

We have a beautiful loving family. What a lucky lady you are!

Pat said...

Lovely photos and glad you had a good time, June xx

sheila 77 said...

How nice to see you and your family, June.