WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Tuesday 27 July 2010

My husband had a hospital appointment yesterday, so wanting to catch the post I had to go myself. It's rather an effort and I was going on my buggy....but it seems to have gone CAPUT! The battery is showing fully charged so it's not that. Himself is going to have another look today as it's a great miss for me.

So the parcel I posted yesterday has arrived and I received an excited phone call from my dear Coz. I had another copy printed of my Heritage book and as lot of my family history is also his, he said he'd like one. I am so glad he is as pleased as I was when I first opened mine.

I have to finish preparing today as I am leading our prayer group in the Chapel on Thursday. Today I must laminate some little texts I made for them.

No comments: