WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Monday 19 July 2010

Time

Today is my Great Grandson's Fourth Birthday. Where does the time go I ask myself...
He had a lovely party yesterday with 19 or so children roaring round the garden. Luckily it was fine so they could all play outside dressed as Pirates. His Mummy and Daddy hired a Bouncy castle so that's one way to keep them all amused.
I have been up to see him for a quick visit this morning but he is 'so busy' he told me, he really hadn't got time to talk to me much!

So Time is something we all pay heed to each and every day, so here a few wise thoughts.....

Take time to think,
It's the source of power.
Take time to play,
It's the secret of eternal youth.
Take time to read,
It's the founbtain of wisdom.
Take time to be friendly,
It's the road to happiness.
Take time to laugh,
It's the music of the soul.
Take time to give,
It's too short a day to be selfish.

No comments: