WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Thursday 8 July 2010

Re Helen's Travels....

I have had one postcard from John O'Groats. For friends who may not know, this is the most northerly tip of the British isles. So she had reached the top and hopefully was on the east coast travelling towards home. She is having a longer trip this time and no word when she'll arrive home.

I am going to Chapel this morning and after I'm taking two dear friends, Lilian and Mary to lunch.
The days have gone when I could prepare a lunch at home so I save up until I can go out to lunch again. I am looking forward to an enjoyable day.

My dearest daughter is coming this afternoon to do her weekly clean through the bungalow for me. I'm sure she really doesn't know how much I appreciate it although I tell her so. The house always smells so fresh and clean when she leaves.
And it is Corey's weekly treat when he can attack the hoover!! LOL!

No comments: