WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Monday 26 July 2010

I went to Chapel last night as usual. The visitting minister has the surname as me although there is no relation. I've been told our surname is quite common around these parts!!
David is a lovely man and he has undergone a lot of surgery since we saw him last. Lovely to see him back on the circuit.

I told you I was not afraid of spiders, well one really made me jump this morning. My desk is not the tidiest, I have a pile (2 actually) of papers in front of me and as I moved one, this fat spider darted out and ran to the back of my desk. He was about as big as my thumbnail but rather well built! I expect he lives behind my desk and just came over to investigate all these papers!
I did say Good Morning to him but there was no reply...........

I thought I'd show you some pages from just a couple of altered books I've made in the past.
I've got a huge shelf full!

No comments: