WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Friday 2 July 2010

It has been too, too hot for me. I did my taxi run again yesterday to collect ladies for Chapel and I was pleased to get home, put on a loose, airy dress and relax. I never have much energy as it is but I have felt so tired and drained these last few days. I wake very early and I'm at my best in the mornings, either for going out or thinking or whatever it is I have to do. As the day progresses, the tiredness starts to creep up and take over. I get a slight rise in my temperature every evening which I now accept as 'one of those things'!

So there was a Social gathering in the church tonight, with background music, snacks and drinks. I had every intention of going. I quite enjoyed the last one, meeting up with people I hardly ever see.
But the dreadful sticky heat, the headache and the tiredness ganged up on me and I really couldn't make the effort. Perhaps next time.......

No comments: