WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Monday 5 July 2010

I CHOOSE FREEDOM

Freedom

 by Komarraju Venkata Vinay


I exercise my power of choice. I choose freedom.






I am free neither in the past nor am I free in the future. My freedom is in the now. It is in the present. And no one can ever take away my freedom. Neither can anyone grant me freedom. For freedom is in my very nature. It is a part of me.


I may not have eternity in my hands but the sixty seconds I have, I am free to use them or lose them. I may not possess the wealth of the earth but I know that I have free access to earth’s greatest treasure that lies in human personality.


I may not be able to control the events that happen in my life or to me but I have the freedom to choose what I do with them. I may be bruised, battered or broken, maimed, mangled or mutilated, shackled, shocked or shot but this I know that it is possible to find freedom within oneself.


I know that my freedom is founded on the choices I make. I am therefore conscious that at every moment I am free to choose either a course of action or a decision or an emotion or a response. The choice I make is the price I pay for my freedom.


I have learned that none but I chain myself, that none but I free myself. I now understand that true freedom is the light of the soul. It always exists. All I need to do is to remind myself of it unceasingly.
 
 
 
I thought these words were appropriate to Kimmie's Challenge this week on Digital Whisper. Words that resonate through hearts and minds. Something for us all to think about........
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Bill said...

What powerful words! I need to remember them.