WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Saturday 10 July 2010

Elvis Challenge

Elvis Challenge.
On the Digital Whisper Blog, Kimmie set an Elvis Challenge.
I decided on a very simple collage with a lovely photograph of him when he was in the Forces.
Was he thinking of home? The little house where he was born?
I surrounded him with Forget me nots, as we shall surely never forget him......

2 comments:

Bill said...

That's one of my favorite songs by Elvis. He definitely looks like he is longing for home.

pchickki said...

Beautiful June
I have always loved Elvis and all of his music :)