WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Tuesday 13 July 2010

We decided to take Corey to the vet yesterday, just to make sure. He had a good check over and she couldn't find much wrong with him. He may have a touch of rheumatism but that usually shows in the back legs first.
Perhaps it was due to the heat and a touch of old age coming on but he seems much more himself today and actually asked to be taken out for a little walk! Hooray!

I'm feeling a bit 'under the weather' myself so I thought it time I took myself off to the doc, just for a check on me and the 'pill routine'!
Have to be up early in the morning for the appointment to get my you know what into gear!

Son One and DIL have gone to France for a few days. He rang me yesterday from the airport to say 'Hi' and 'Goodbye'!  Apparently it's even hotter there but he loves it.
We've had a little welcome rain which has freshened things up a bit here.

No comments: