WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Friday 2 July 2010

I like the word 'discussion'.
We have a rich and wonderful vocabulary to choose from with our English language and there are many words that crop up and appeal.

'Discussion' suggests to me people getting together to sort out difficulties, which we should all be prepared to do and reminds me of these wise words.....

Small minds discuss people,
Average minds discuss events.
Great minds discuss ideas.....

There's nothing like talking things over.  Such a lot of misunderstanding can be avoided by good
communication......and discussion.

No comments: