WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Friday 2 January 2015

The Wolf and the Maiden...


I made this yesterday.

The sun is shining today, so different from the awful grey
day yesterday.
So I have actually been out in the car with Algie and visited
two different friends.
So I feel I have achieved something.

Have a great weekend.


3 comments:

Faye said...

Very lovely, June. I wish you a healthy and wonderful new year!

Karla B said...

Love this, June!

Annmarie said...

Glad to see you're out & about. Hugs. Oh, haven't seen a pic of that cute little Algie lately...