WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Tuesday 21 October 2014

Three Muses..Shades of Blue..


It's always nice to be given a colour choice for a challenge.
Blue is my favourite colour in all it's gorgeous tones
so here is my challenge for the Three Muses today.


Thank you so much for your visit and comments dear friends,

Love and Hugs

June xxx

15 comments:

bluegiraffe (Sherry) said...

Lovely art and sentiment, June!
Hugs
Sherry

Analia Cristina said...

All very nice!!!

Karla B said...

Love the wonderful quote and your lovely art!

sirkkis said...

The wise quote and your art piece is lovely.
Have a happy day, June,
hugs xxx

Ozstuff said...

Exquisite shades of blue, most beautiful image, a touch of nature and a great quotation. What more could we ask for!! Gorgeous artwork as always, June.

Pat said...

This is lovely, June - and I enjoyed seeing you out with Algie, when I scrolled down a way. x

Yvonne said...

This is beautiful, June! Love the sentiment too!

Taluula said...

I saw this on Facebook and I liked it there as well. Gorgeous.

indybev said...

A truly charming study in blue, June!

Anni - My Creative Life and Mixed Media Books said...

A lovely quote June and your collage is so wonderfully made.
Anni

Deann said...

Lovely work June.

Bill said...

Both wise and blue! I bet that was one of your old dancing frocks!

chrissie said...

A very beautiful image with a lovely smile.

Chrissie x

She Reads Late Into the Night said...

A lovely piece with a great quote!

Sim said...

Great words and great shades of blue dear June!
I would like to have a dress like this one.
SU PERB!