WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Saturday 28 May 2011

What Katy did next....

Katy thought she looked a bit frumpy, so what did she do next?
Why she went and died that red hair black for a start!
She read all the adverts in the newspaper, bought herself a pretty bonnet full of flowers;
a pair of high heeled shoes and some rouge for her cheeks.
She was pleased with the transformation.
It's not reported what Mother thought........



3 comments:

Marfi-topia said...

this looks great!
hope you are well:)

Bill said...

Whoa! My mother warned me about those girls who put rouge on their cheeks. Truth be told, I like redheads!

Parvathy (Raji) said...

wow! there is a complete transformation in katy's looks..bravo.