WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Wednesday 11 April 2012

3M..Steampunkerie..

Here is my collage for the Three Muses challenge this week..Steampunkerie! I love the title!
It has no meaning, no title, just creating for fun! I have also resurrected my 'Steampunkerie' blog header. I really enjoyed doing this piece as I haven't played with Steampunk for ages.
I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone else has done with the subject.
Thank you so much for your visit.
Love and Hugs,
June xxxx

15 comments:

Judy said...

A steamunk frog, well i never, June, that steampunkerie is everywhere, spectacular collage!
Have a 'Wonderful Wednesday!'

Sim said...

Wonderful June!
I love your Monas too! :)

Anonymous said...

This piece of steampunkerie art is totally fabulous! So much to look at and enjoy.
P.S. Love your header!

Ozstuff said...

A great collection of steampunkerie!! By the way, I love your new header, June. It's fabulous.

Netty said...

This is so very clever June, love it. x

Betzie said...

I just adore this piece!!! It is fun, whimzical, and a delight for the eyes!!!

Taluula said...

My garden is full of frogs at this time of year .... so I shall look out for a steampunk frog next time I pass the pond. Fabulous, quirky and fun, June.

Nancy said...

This is AMAZING and so very creative!! I'm in love with that frog!! Beautiful work June!!
Nancy xx :D

indybev said...

Great steampunk play, June. It takes a while to absorb all the neat details. Good work!

Lori Saul said...

This is a delight June and what a fabulous banner too!

Electra said...

I love this AND your header June!

RPLancaster said...

Froggie went a courting and he did ride, uh huh! With Miss Mousey by his side uh huh!
June, this is true steampunk love!
Makes me smile:)

Anne said...

Beautiful! You have a lovely blog, and I'm a new follower!
Best,
Anne ♥♥

Deborah said...

great pieces of steampunkerie

Christine said...

I love your new steampunk header, and this piece is great. You're a master of steampunk.