WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Friday 20 April 2012

Friday Foto Collage Challenge..SKY..


Peggy gave us a choice of three sky pictures and I chose the evening sunset one as a background.
The Star Child is a hybrid of two photos merged and the overlay is by Ana Lenebem, with Thanks. Thank you for looking. xx

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that is so haunting June truly clever work too. Hope you and Freddie are both well my friend
hugs June x

Brenda Brown said...

What an interesting outcome of the two blended photos. Love the background.
Have a great weekend.
hugs {brenda} xox

Bill said...

The star child looks as if he or she is the hope of the future.

cheryl said...

oh Hun,this looks amazing,so sere al if that makes sense hope you are okay sweetie hugs Cherylxxxxxxx

Jester said...

Such an interesting and beautiful piece, June. Great work!

Unknown said...

Your page truly has something very mystic about it, I feel there's more than meets the eye here... Very special June! Big hugs, Ira xox

Marfi-topia said...

you are awesome June!
great combination:)
m

peggy gatto said...

how lovely!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you for your support!
I do enjoy your art!!!

Electra said...

I'm speechless, this is SPECTACULAR!!