WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Tuesday 3 April 2012

Yellow..

I have made some collages with the primary colours as the main feature. This one as you can see is Yellow. I hope you like it. I'll post the rest later.


This is what my son has been doing! Talk about hard work! Stanley and Jenny are extending their bungalow by having a new piece built on to include the kitchen, thus making it much bigger and including a dining area as well. He's done all this digging of the trenches for the footings by himself and the earth removed has even strayed to the front drive! So the peace of their lovely home is shattered for the time being. He's done all this work himself to save a bit of money and will be doing the mixing of the concrete when it comes to filling them. They reckon on having everything finished by July so I'm sure it will look beautiful when finished.

4 comments:

Electra said...

What a job he has taken on! I love your yellow piece, June!

Cindy Adkins said...

Wow, how gorgeous, June and also, what a job they have taken on, but I know they'll be thrilled when it is completed!!!
Wishing you and Freddie a beautiful Easter and sending love and hugs,
Cindy

Nancy said...

Love this gorgeous collage June!! That bird is absolutely precious ~ love his colors!! That is a HUGE amount of digging for one man!! I'm sure they are going to love it when it's finished!!!
Have a wonderful night!!
Nancy xx :D

Anonymous said...

I love your yellow piece, June! I'm working on a yellow collage at the moment!
Love your elegant umbrella piece, too.