WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Monday 2 April 2012

Collage Obsession..Share..

Share the Love.

Kaylene has set the challenge this week at Collage Obsession. Either to share a piece of work we are particularly pleased with or make a new picture. Well I'm always sharing my art with you all so this is a new piece called Share the Love. I hope it's suitable for the challenge.
Thanks for looking.xxx

8 comments:

irinasztukowski said...

This is a very touching art piece, June! Great composition. And I love the bow on the right: like a Love Knot it ties together Mom and Daughter for life :0)

Have a great day June,
Irina

Kaylene said...

June this is a great example of sharing, I cannot remember but there is a quote about sharing and a kiss. Thank you for sharing.

Bill said...

Always sharing the love - that's why you're such a beautiful person!

Christine said...

Thank you so much for sharing your art and friendship with us.

jatta said...

Beautiful and lovely

cheryl said...

oh Hun,this is perfect,really as you are one,caring sharing person,and I amongst others are so glad you are in our lives,this speaks volumes,hun cherylxxxxxx

Eila A said...

June, your piece is a darling - and sharing the love sure is one of the most important things in the world!

Electra said...

What a cutie she is! It's perfect for this challenge!