WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Monday 16 April 2012

Gothic Arches Challenge.. Signs of Spring..

Signs of Spring

Here is my picture for the new Gothic Arches Challenge. Signs of Spring.
The background is a manipulated picture of apple blossom.
Thank you for looking.
Love and Hugs
June xxx


13 comments:

Christmas-etc... said...

So interesting!!

Deborah said...

Lovely arch, June. I really like the tracery.

Yvonne said...

Absolutely gorgeous, June! Love that arch!

Taluula said...

This is a beautiful piece, Miss June. Sorry to hear about 'time' with the battery and wheel though.

Effie said...

That's just so pretty ....love your manipulated background. Thanks for taking the time to play.
Effie

Unknown said...

A fabulous creation June, you always know how to combine elements in the best possible manner. Cool!! Hugs, Ira x

Sanity, Politics & Public Service said...

Very nice!

cheryl said...

oh June Hun,this is gorgeous,love the elements,you have used on this,just beautiful hugs Cherylxxxxx

Bill said...

Very lovely and peaceful looking!

romance-of-roses said...

Hi June,
Oh my this is very exotic, I love it. You do amazing work. Hugs...Lu

Unknown said...

Just stunning. I love all the blooms. Thank you for supporting Gothic Arches. Lynn ♥

Caroline said...

Wonderful Arch... love the lady figure and the little blossoms.

Lynne said...

What a pretty arch. I love the figure.