WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Saturday 21 April 2012

SPA Celebration..


The Challenge this week on Sunday Postcard Art is to make a card, which must be 6" x 4"
and the subject is Celebration.
Well I can't think of a better celebration than a wedding and these two certainly look as though they need some!
Thank you so much for looking.
Happy weekend.
Love and Hugs
June xxx

10 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Give them the glasses of bubbly June they'll soon cheer up some.
Love the collage as usual. Hope your weekend is going well.
hugs {brenda} xox

Mandy Chilvers said...

youre a card June! great postcard!

Judy said...

I laughed as soon as I saw your postcard, June, so funny, brilliant!!
Hope you & Freddie are well!

Unknown said...

Love your sense of humour June, love that background, too, great pastels! Hugs, Ira x

Sarina said...

Hahahaha, wonderful, June,
XXX,
Sarina

indybev said...

Great vintage card, June. (By the way, your link at SPA isn't working).

Deborah said...

Nice of him to let her stand LOL Or maybe she wanted to show the dress to its full effect. Beautiful vintage artwork, June.

Deann said...

I'm still standing too...but barely. You make me laugh and brighten my day with your lovely art and your sweet self!

peggy gatto said...

he he!

Petra Tillmann said...

This is very romantic, June! Lovely card!