WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Thursday 12 April 2012

More Monas..


I told you I'd been having a play with Mona. She's looking more respectable today..at least she's got clothes on. My... Mercy me....is that a cigarette she's holding? Yes it is and in her Boudoir too!



And here is Mona the Flapper. An old vintage b/w photo, coloured by yours truly and Mona is wearing a little make-up......and she has eyebrows! I think she looks quite fetching in that hat, what do you think?

Love and Hugs
June xxxx

7 comments:

Ana Márquez said...

Fantastic your works with Mona Lisa :-DD I want make something with this too, but I don't have much time now.
Thanks for your always kind comments :-) Kisses!

Anonymous said...

Thoroughly Modern Mona! Love the eyebrows!

cheryl said...

oh Hun,these are just brilliant,the detail is just amazing Hun,love the images,stunning sweetie hugs Cherylxxxx

*itKuPiLLi* said...

I love these, so fun. :))

Jane said...

Oh yes, you really had some fun here, both are fantastic, but Mona in the boudoir is irresistible :-))

Christine said...

Your Monas are super cool. Love especially the 20s Mona. So chic!

bluegiraffe (Sherry) said...

I adore your Monas, June!