WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Monday 2 April 2012

Gothic Art Challenge..Eggs..

Eggs are on everyone's mind this week and Gothic Arches is no different. Their challenge is to create an arch with eggs so here is my little effort.
Thank you so much for looking.xx

14 comments:

Judy said...

Wow, love the eye-popping red here, June, gorgeous design!

bluegiraffe (Sherry) said...

This is just wonderful, June! The colors and composition are perfect. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter.

Deborah said...

Everything Judy and Sherry said :-)

Unknown said...

Your Easter creations are amazing June, love those Fabergé eggs and this fiery red one is a stunner! Ira xox

Taluula said...

Fabulous colour palette, June, and beautiful to boot.

Bill said...

These are the kind of eggs I'm use to. The colors look so warm and wonderful on this chilly morning here.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful arch, June! Super colours and I also love your Share the Love art.
Happy Easter to you and Freddy!

Christine said...

This is wonderful! Love the colors and the subtle 3-D effect you achieved.

Effie said...

That is a beautiful arch, I love the rich colours and the lovely bird image..bthanks for joining in with Gothic Arches.
Effie

Sim said...

Very very beautiful June!

Katie said...

This is really baeutiful!
Love it.

Electra said...

Beautiful piece, June! I love your background!

Sanity, Politics & Public Service said...

Quite lovely

Miss Hillbilly said...

This is just so pretty!