WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Friday 6 April 2012

June by John..

I have some wonderful online friends! I put the collage above on my Flickr site a while ago and this morning it was sent back to me, with my face superimposed on the central figure. I admit I look a lot better with that wonderful hairdo! John has his images on Flickr under the name of Tutincommon and does some marvellous work and has become a great friend. Isn't that just something?
And this collage was made especially for me to cheer me up by my very good friend Bill in the States. You all know him as Billizetti, another wonderful artist who has now retired and is very prolific now he has a little more time.
Being stuck in the house more often than not, it is wonderful to me to have such good friends.
I really appreciate their kindness. Thank you so much! Hugs, June xxxx

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Amazing creations, both of them, very very creative indeed!! Ira x

Sarina said...

Beautiful work, June.
I wish you a happy Easter,

Hugs,
Sarina

Bill said...

Wow! You should wear that hairdo more often! :O)

Brenda Brown said...

How thrilled you must be to have friends like these.
Have a Happy Easter weekend June.
hugs {brenda} xox

Christine said...

You deserve these lovely gifts 'cause you are a very special lady.