WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Friday 27 April 2012

Lovely in Lilac..

Just a little of what you fancy with this piece! Just a bit of fun. I'd almost given up hope of being able to post anything today. My beloved PC has chosen today to have a day of rest....or something!
Everything I tried to do on here this morning went wrong. I had another go after lunch and couldn't get connected to the internet at all. I tried all sorts of things the best I knew how and was beginning to feel panic rising!
Finally  success! I have been so busy this last few days I am all behind in my comments on your blogs, so I shall try and catch up. Please forgive me.
It's almost another weekend, so wishing you all a good one.
                                                          Love and Hugs
                                                             June xxxxxxxxx

6 comments:

Sarina said...

Olala, June!.Hahahaha,
Wishing you a wonderful weekend,
Hug, Sarina

Nancy said...

Gorgeous creation!!! Love how she is blooming from a flower and those corset strings in the corner!!! Such a beautiful color too!!
Have a Beautiful weekend!!
Nancy xx :D

Unknown said...

Extremely feminine collage June, love how you added those ribbon stitches! Have a great weekend, hugs, Ira x

Netty said...

wow your lady in lilac is a fabulous creation. Enjoy the weekend, Annette x

cheryl said...

oh wow this is beautiful hun love the lilac,hugs Cherylxxxxxx

Bill said...

OO la la is right! So that's when you wear lilac!