WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Sunday 1 April 2012

TAW Challenge..EGGS..

It's almost Easter and the challenge this week on Take a Word is Eggs.
I could have pictured chocolate eggs, or a bird nest or whatever but usually when I think of eggs I think of Faberge. Pictures of his glorious eggs fill me with wonder and awe.... who could create such fabulous beauty and innovation.
So my collage is just a small depiction of that wondrous beauty......
Thank you for looking. xx

10 comments:

johanna said...

cool idea with the alternating drop shadows in the writing! i must keep that in my mind...

Pat said...

Lovely June - and what we could do with just the one Faberge - eh? :)

Judy said...

Now these won't disappear with just one bite, will they, JUne? Definitely fabulous!

bluegiraffe (Sherry) said...

Wow, what a luscious and elegant collage, June! You've really done justice to Faberge's gorgeous creations.
Hugs
Sherry

Sarina said...

Love the Faberge eegs, can't afford them,hahahaha.But this is a very nice collage, you made.
Have a nice new week,
Hugs,
Sarina

"MOI" Freubel said...

It's a pity that they are so enormous expensive otherwise I would collect them ! LOL
A very original piece June and that is exactly what i like every time when I visit your blog.

Bill said...

Wow. They are gorgeous!

indybev said...

Thank you for sharing these beautiful Faberge eggs, June. A very nice interpretation of the challenge.

Christine said...

They are really beautiful (a splurge I can't afford though).

Electra said...

This is wonderful June! who doesn't love Faberge eggs?