WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Sunday 22 April 2012

TAW Challenge..Numbers..

The Challenge tomorrow on Take a Word is Numbers. I'm not a great numbers person I must admit. I think with the other half of my brain. There's not much left of that half either! LOL!
Anyway I took the easy way out and thought of Bingo. My Mother in law was a great Bingo fanatic, bless her, and I always called her the Bingo Queen.
Thank you so much for visiting!
Hugs
June xxx

16 comments:

Deann said...

What a great idea for numbers June and this is so beautiful...awesome job!

Brenda Brown said...

An amazing piece June, just love the bingo theme and the elements you have added to this. My MiL also loved bingo and often won.
Hope you are having a good weekend.
hugs {brenda} xox

Anonymous said...

What an adorable girl that is and I just love your numbers piece, June!

Christine said...

This is so sweet and beautiful and fun! It is a true work of June!

"MOI" Freubel said...

I've went ONCE in my life to a bingo evening and that was ONE time to much whahaaaaaa.

Loved your writing too June. I'm still smiling and your piece is wonderful !!!

Judy said...

This is a wonderful collage, June, it has a real Spring feel about it, now I notice the daffodils LOL, the colours are perfect for the season, too!
Have a lovely day!

Taluula said...

This one is a beauty, June. I love the colours and the vintage feel, and most of all the pop of colour with her crown.

Yvonne said...

A bingo queen, how original, June! I love it :)

johanna said...

beautiful!! and i want that crown;)

Karin said...

Beautiful! very nice colors and i love the girl!

indybev said...

Well now, that queen hasn't stopped by any bingo game I've ever attended! She is charming. Great piece, June!

Faye said...

Love your bingo theme, June. Lovely vintage look.

Sim said...

This Bingo queen is just gorgeous June! And your artwork is wonderful!

Electra said...

I'm smiling a big smile. Thank you!!!

AppleApricot Wen said...

Hello dear June, thank you so much for your sweet comments. I love this bingo queen work. The colour combination is gorgeous and I like the way you made the queen the eyecatcher by giving her a bright crown in a contrasting colour. Happy crafting to you! Hugs, Wendy

Ozstuff said...

I love this one, June - not only a most beautiful collage but also a tribute to your mother-in-law.