WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Friday 30 April 2010

More on Wrinkles

It's a sad fact......as we age we develop more wrinkles........

To start with we can dismiss them as laughter lines....then lessons of life, experience etc. but there's no getting away from it, old age brings wrinkles and everything sags and heads south.
I hate to look in the mirror...especially early morning! Sometimes I see my father staring back at me. Sometimes it's my mother. Don't get me wrong, they were a handsome couple when they were young. I've even been told I was quite a looker myself......

Look at all the experience written here.
As I've mentioned before...everything changes and we cannot stop the march of old Father Time....
Thank God I don't have quite as many wrinkles as this!!

No comments: