WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Monday 12 April 2010

Animals

I love all animals, I had cats when I was young but after I married I had Chihuahuas! I have had Chihuahuas for 45 years, all individuals, all remembered with great fondness. I had two bitches that I bred and they both had puppies together. Tiny things like furry sausages but as they grew I only used to call 'Tiddle liddle' and they all came rushing like a tiny herd!
Some I sold and my daughter and I stood on the doorstep and cried as they left with their new Mums.
Some I kept and I had five real favourites who had their own pecking order. So funny to watch.

Now I have a long haired Chi called Corey. He is the most loving and protective little dog. It is his job to protect me and the house and he is very vocal doing it!

I'll post a picture of him.
My family and friends often send me animal pics so I may show them as well.

No comments: