WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Tuesday 13 April 2010

New Heading

I have made a 'proper' heading for the Blog. It almosts fits so not too bad for a first effort. I'm quite pleased with it anyhow. LOL!

We have the big election coming up in early May, to choose our new government. I'm not talking about politics only to say I shall be sick of it. The newspapers are full of it, television is full of it, predictions here and a poll there. This morning my cousin Freddie sent me a pic. He has a friend who has a large collection of naughty bears and they get up to all sorts of mischief when he is out or asleep. Like having parties and swinging on the curtains and bathing in his champagne.......
So they are obviously fed up with it too and have made their own election poster.
I think this is much better idea. I'd vote for Happiness any day!

1 comment:

Junibears said...

I thought Pinky was a girl but I was quite wrong! I send my sincere apologies to him and hope that his poster on the WWW will help his campaign.