WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Thursday 15 April 2010

Sexist?

Oh how I hate that word!
But am I ?

I asked a friend (male) this morning what he thought of my new blog and he said it was too feminine!
Well I am of the female persuasion and have been for quite a number of years so I can't help that!
I think he meant it as 'too feminine for his tastes'.
I asked what he would like to see more of and he suggested current affairs, monetary issues, things about the economy etc.
I'm afraid I think on the opposite side of my brain to him and I'm sure there are countless blogs out there that cover all those things and more if you are interested.

But bless his little heart he did take the trouble to read it and for that I am thankful.
So you won't find me writing about politics or money or the state of the country, I shall leave that to the experts and I shall carry on being 'feminine' or frivolous or whatever.
I would be glad to have any comments..........

No comments: