WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Thursday 29 April 2010

Cough

I thought my usual dry cough was playing up a bit more than usual but I find I now have a sore throat, headache and a rasping cough that comes from my boots and my voice sounds a bit like a corncrake! So I'm staying home today in case I spread anything around..........

I went to the dentist yesterday, the appointment I messed up before. 45 minutes of drilling and discomfort, now in a fortnight it should be finished. Just a huge bill to pay!

I do wish I was a bit more able. My coz is having a 'bit of a do' Saturday night and I'd love to be able to go but it's just too far for me to drive. Not just the going, it's the journey back!!

But I shall be with them all in spirit!

No comments: