WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Sunday 18 April 2010

Sad news

I have only just heard that Ning are making changes, big changes! Mainly that they are stopping their free service and in future you have to pay for the privilege of belonging to a Ning network. This affects a lot of people who belong to several Ning sites and can't afford to pay for each one.
For me it affects just one site, Digital Whispers, started and built up by Kimmie.
I was browsing one day and found this site. I joined and it opened up such amazing vistas for me. I am sure I have grown as an artist, tackled many new challenges and have made many new friends. It has been my lifeline, literally and about the first thing I go to every day on the computer.

I hope and pray that dear Kimmie will have the strength to face this major challenge and will go on to build a new community. She has so many wonderful friends behind her.
'When God closes a door he opens a window'  We all hope that window opens soon for Kimmie.
I send her much love and every blessing...............

                                                      * * * * * *

I spent a quiet Sunday but had a visit from my son and daughter in law. He is my firstborn and I suppose because of that holds a special place in my heart. We have always been the best of friends and share quite a lot of similar interests.

I came across this photo of a new baby the other day and thought it so beautiful I had to make a  picture. It would make a gorgeous Christening card..........


No comments: