WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Wednesday 14 April 2010

Time

I now realise why the heading still says Wednesday while here it is Thursday and my new day has started. Different Time Zones..Ugh......I'm stupid sometimes.

I have finished my few morning chores and will soon start getting ready to go out. Thursday mornings I go to my local Methodist Chapel where a few of us meet for a time of peace and quiet, a few prayers and fellowship after with coffee and biscuits. If it is someone's birthday or some other little celebration we may have a cake. I look forward to my Thursday mornings as it's about the only time in the week I get out to meet some local residents. Most are getting older but they are all such sweet people. A joy to share with them. It look like being a fine morning so I may go on my little scooter.

No comments: