WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Wednesday 28 April 2010

Everything Changes

When I said yesterday that everything changes I didn't think it would be so soon!
When I tried to upload pictures here today things had changed big time! I suddenly found I should have a Picasa photo album. Usually I can put my pics on straight from my own  Images on this computer.
What a struggle again trying to sort that out..........

The weather has also changed dramatically. The sun is very warm and it has affected my Lupus already. The upside is everything is green and blossoming. There is a beautiful Cherry now in full bloom in my neighbour's garden opposite. The magnolias are out and everything is beautiful. The blossoms don't  last long as the wind will increase and the petals will fall like confetti, leaving pink carpets spread everywhere.
Such a heartwarming sight while they last.........

No comments: