WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Tuesday 13 April 2010

Now I know

I realise why I have extra pain this morning. We went shopping yesterday, the first time for a few weeks and I can go around the supermarket on my little motorised scooter. I thought I would help Himself by packing the bags and lifting some into the car. Big Mistake and I'm suffering for it today!! I'll just wait for the morning pill cocktail to kick in...... Perhaps I should get back to Online ordering but it was so nice to just be out...........

My cousin has a friend who is just returning from a world cruise and she has kept him informed with her own 'diary' of where they've been and what they've seen etc. Armchair travelling again!
This morning they have docked at Southampton and she said the staff are all 'grovelling' to see what tips they are going to get!! LOL!

No comments: