WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Tuesday 13 April 2010

Up early

I woke at 4.25am. my time and couldn't get back to sleep for pain. So here I am again.
It's still dark and I cannot tell what the weather will be.
Himself really got moving yesterday and cut the grass in the front and back gardens, first cut this year.

Last night I found this pretty picture of a mother and daughter. It's from a painting by Robert Walker MacBeth so I 'borrowed' it to make my picture. It just smells of Happiness!


1 comment:

joyuslion said...

June your digital work is soooo lovely! I really enjoy seeing your pieces! They brighten my day every time! Love, stephanie