WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Monday 12 April 2010

New Challenge

The Challenge this week on Digital Whispers has been set by Caryl Parks.
She belongs to an organisation in South Africa called PAINE. please ABUSE IS NO EXCUSE.
Their slogan is 'Love doesn't hurt.'

Such a lot of people have suffered abuse in the past, physical or mental, which can be as bad, leaving you with a terrible feeling of no self-worth. It took me a lo-ong time to gain some self confidence and have some belief in my own abilities.

My picture hopefully depicts looking to the future and living in the present with faith.

1 comment:

Janine in Australia said...

Hi'ya,
This is the picture I was talking about for Kristy...I love your artwork, a talent you inherited from Dad, Yeah?? I have some paintings he did on my wall...I have to remember to look in more often, or I get lost with what I have read, and what not !!!Take care, hope you get out more often now the weather is so improved...xx