WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Sunday 29 August 2010

It's Sunday again...the weeks seem to fly. We started here with sunshine but we are now having a little more rain.
Thank you for visitting me and I wish you a blessed Sunday and a happy week to follow.

His name shall endure for ever: his name shall be continued as long as the sun; and men shall be blessed in him; all nations shall call him blessed.

Psalms 72:17

Love and Hugs
June xx

2 comments:

Olive said...

Hi June, lovely verse. We had rain and I am glad trying to seal my flower agrden against weeeds...we sahlll see if it works! Thanks bunches for visiting me. bighugs♥olive

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi June,
I just wanted to wish you a happy Monday morning! Hope all is well there--so much rain here and it is going to last all week...we're hoping for the sun!
Love & hugs,
Cindy