WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Saturday 14 August 2010

Down to the sea in ships...


I have lived close by the sea all my life. My grandfather spent many years at sea and his son, my uncle was killed on a minesweeper in the second world war.
My son loves the water and was a Police Diver for many years.
The sea can be beautiful but you must respect  its moods and  majesty. Those who don't can often come to grief and our coastline is dotted with busy Lifeboat Stations.
I hope this picture tells a story, albeit a romantic one as the truth is much different for those brave men who served in such ships.

Thank you for visitting and I hope you scroll down to see a few more pictures.

Wishing you a lovely day,

June xx

2 comments:

Chris Arlington said...

Stunning June! you always have such lovely posts.

pchickki said...

Reminds me of the movie Titanic.
It is wonderful.