WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Monday 30 August 2010

Trapped?...


Mother said there would be days like this.....
I guess everyone sometimes has a day when they feel hemmed in, trapped,
things piling up on top of them.
But there's always tomorrow....and a better day.......




2 comments:

Sr Crystal Mary Lindsey said...

Hello June dearest, For 30yrs I was this person..in a home with invisible bars.
I think you will make many think with this picture. It is all of us at one time or another...
Bless you sweet lady. xxxxxxd

Chris Arlington said...

You should have been a writer as well. Very provocative and gives us lots to think about.

Hugs, Chris xx