WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Monday 9 August 2010

Monday..Monday...

I like Mondays generally...wondering what the week will bring.
I have some lovely post to look forward to and I've just had a long phone chat with my  lovely daughter Sally. She has been to her doctor again this morning who has put her mind at rest. She found a lump in her armpit but thank the Lord it's nothing to be concerned about.
The sun is shining, himself is gardening, the dog is sleeping (as usual) so all is right with my little world and I hope it is  for you.

My friend Andrew is coming tomorrow to have a look at my desktop computer. It's more difficult for me to work or design on this little laptop with it's tiny screen etc. so I hope he can put everything right. I don't know what is wrong, it just won't let me type in passwords etc. so I cannot access anything, including email. I swear it has a mind of it's own....

3 comments:

Sr Crystal Mary Lindsey said...

June, it is such a blessing your daughter has no problem with that lump! Praise God..
I don't think we ever realise how blessed we are to have good health until its taken away.
My hubby used a desktop and I have a big laptop..it is all mine as he gets angry with his at times. I have my novel in mine and keep it safe. Have a lovely cuppa and think of me sharing with you...there is nothing like that hot tea. Hugs xxxx

Bill said...

Computers are definitely overrated! Unfortunately, we can't live without them now.

Christy said...

June,
I am so glad that your daughter is ok. I am sure that was such a scare for all of you. Thank God everything is ok! {HUGS}

You take care!
Smiles!
Christy