WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Wednesday 4 August 2010

The Bingo Queen..


Bingo is a game I have never been interested in though I know lots love it.
Years ago my Mother-in-law, a very dedicated Bingo player, took me to a game
where large sums of money could be won and she was often lucky.
I disgraced myself by almost falling asleep and forgetting to
mark my cards.
She has been gone a long time, bless her, but when I think of Bingo
I think of her.


7 comments:

Kim B said...

Very neat, great work.

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi June,
I just popped over to say "hi" and now you've got even more beautiful things...wow!!! These are gorgeous! And so ethereal...Everyone loved the music of God picture...I knew they'd be excited to see it...
Love,
Cindy
xoxx

Chris Arlington said...

Beautifully done!

Sheri said...

ahhh, such a wonderful tribute to a your mom-in-law...most don't have a single nice thing to say :( your bingo page is very cool, too, juni...you are so talented!

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi June,
How are you doing? Good, I hope!!! I'm so glad you saw the house...we spent 9 months renovating it because it was destroyed in Hurricane Katrina...it didn't even have walls when we bought it...unbelievable, huh?
But, it was fun because we could do it just the way we wanted it, but we did all the work ourselves...it was unbelievable!!! Glad it's done! lol

I am trying to figure out what to create for a challenge tomorrow...I need a vacation from art...lol "So many challenges, so little time!"

Sending hugs your way!
Love,
Cindy

pchickki said...

June all of your collages are just so nice
Where do you find the time to create everyday? I love your work!
Keep it going girl :)

Anonymous said...

Fabulous work June, beautiful background and i love the white.
I have a new challenge on my dezinaworld blog and you will be welcome to join in if you want to
Have a lovely day my friend
Hugs June xxx