WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Wednesday 11 August 2010

DW blog challenge


This weeks Digital Whispers blog challenge, Kimmie gave us a picture of a very bare room to alter.
I have turned it into a Cobbler's Shop with a little boy gazing in the window.
Outside the window is the shabby door to his cottage.
The words are 'The Cobbler's Song' from Chu Chin Chow and
I sang this in a Panto when I was 14.

8 comments:

Ozstuff said...

Somewhere, in the depths of my memories, I can hear this song being sung in a rich, deep, baritone voice, but I can't remember who the singer was. June, your artwork is wonderful and this piece is stunning. Great work.

Olive said...

You are very good with photoshop. I do not know how to do so many things. Thanks for visiting me...I do have a difficult time crawling around but need to keep at it! hugs♥olive

Kim B said...

That is so good. You are such a talented lady.
Happy Wednesday,
Kim

Sheri said...

june, what a fabulous job you've done here! i loved it even more when you said it was a childhood memory! thanks for bringing it to life for us :)

Nan said...

How creative you are...love the whole tale you made to go with this!

Bill said...

I thought cobble, cobble is what turkeys do. (I know. Sick joke.) Excellent picture as always.)

Carolyn said...

Hi June, I'm catching up after being away for a week. I love your cobbler image including the cat at his feet. Lovely piece.

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh wow, June--this is such a story!!! Beautiful and endearing!! And guess what? My mom bought my piano for me! It was a dream come true. I've played since I was 4 years old. I figured it was kinda cute the way the art and music ended up together in the family room...it must be my "arts" corner...lol
Have a beautiful day and I hope you're doing well.
Love,
Cindy