WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Tuesday 12 April 2011

Vintage Baby Love..

Just a vintage baby photograph I played with a few days ago.

*****

The Summerhouse Story.


I mentioned a little time ago my sister Jackie was helping to make my old summerhouse look a little more glamorous inside, and we succeeded. But it was  rotten through and through and would need a lot of money spent on it  and it would still be old...
So I took the bull by the horns  (as I am apt to do) and ordered a new one.
Only ordered 6 days ago it arrived yesterday at 7.30am. And it was up and all finished by 9.30am.
It is this exact model, above.
Two very nice young Latvian men did the work and I have never seen anyone work so hard or so fast. They were brilliant and cleared up every trace of their work in the garden when they had finished.

So when everything is transferred and I acquire a few nails etc. to hang my canvasses I shall take some photos and show you.

Now we are just waiting (again) for a bed  for Freddie for rehab. This time it should be only 4 or 5 miles away so very easy to visit him.

Have a lovely day everyone,

Love and Hugs

Jun xxx


3 comments:

K J D said...

OOhhh, vintage baby love is SO sweet.

I am loving your summerhouse! Can't wait to see the next photos.

Hope a bed for Freddie comes up quickly.

Have a lovely day - playing in your summerhouse probably..... I know I would be!!!!!

Jaluza Scrap said...

Que lindo.
Amei!
Obrigada pelo carinho da visita.

Bill said...

I want a summerhouse like that! Except my wife would probably lock me in there from the outside, and never let me out.