WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Thursday 28 April 2011

Spring Special..




Today I want to show you some collages I have created for my dear friend June at Dezinaworld.
 These backgrounds and images are from her soon to be released set called
SPRING SPECIALS.
And special they are!
Pretty backgrounds, beautiful ladies and even some Spring trims!
Do keep an eye out for her new set.
Her button is on my sidebar.

* * * * *

Maybe one of these days I'll be able to give myself a Gold Star
for being ordinary, and maybe one of these days I'll give myself
a Gold Star for being extraordinary.......for persisting.
And maybe one day I won't need to have a star at all.......

                                           Sue Bender




3 comments:

Pushpa said...

Wonderful spring. You should give yourself gold star, no doubt about it.

Bill said...

Those women of old really knew how to wear a hat!

Brenda Brown said...

Great designs June and I tell you, you are the gold star.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox