WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Friday 15 April 2011

Leftover Lace..

Still in a lacy mode I made this. The pretty fairy is embroidered.

I have spent the whole morning with Freddie and it was lovely.
I managed to push him in a wheelchair down to the canteen for a coffee and a cheese scone, spread thickly with butter. (He needs fattening up!). The wheelchair was a great support for me. All the years he has pushed me around in my wheelchair, we never ever thought I would push him. I couldn't manage outside but in nice wide corridors I managed very well.
The Staff Nurse came in to redress his feet and leg. The long scar on his leg has healed at the top but the bottom for about 5 inches looks very nasty. She has sent away another swab.
He is feeling much stronger and I am so very thankful for that.

Hugs
June xx

6 comments:

Faye said...

Your lacy piece is very beautiful, June, with the embroidery work. I am so happy you were able to spend some quality time with your Freddie. It must be so difficult being separated while he is being in treatment. I do hope the lower part of his leg will heal properly and quickly.

Lovey said...

Now this is truly pretty...looks so real! Like I could just touch it!

Anonymous said...

Good news about your Freddie! Thank God.
Lovely lace piece.

Bill said...

The cheese scone sounds so good I can't even concentrate on your picture!

Netty said...

Sorry June for not being around too much in the last couple of days, but mum had a nasty fall and ended up in hospital, but she came home today which is great.
Glad you managed to have some quality time with Freddie, hoping the rest of his wound clears up soon and he can be home with you. Hugs Annette x

Ozstuff said...

Love you lacy confection, June. Your artwork is always so elegant.
Great to hear some good news about your dear Freddie.