WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Wednesday 13 April 2011

Theme Thursday Challenge..Animal..

Theme Thursday Challenge is to use an animal in your picture.
Well I hope this starts your day with a big smile.
'Did you McClean your teeth today?'
Remember that old advert?

At last I have something else to smile about! Yesterday Freddie was moved from Norwich to Cromer for rehab. Not as close as originally planned as they had no beds but close enough for me to drive to alone.
I'm going to see him this afternoon and take him some clothes.
I feel like shouting Alleluia!


10 comments:

cheryl said...

oh hun ,so chuffed freddy is,doing well hun,and you will get too see him,bless you as for this creation hun its just brilliant oh his,face is just a picture,hugs cheryl xxxxx

K J D said...

So glad you are smiling about Freddie.... you are right this piece did start my day with a smile :)

Rosie said...

What a giggle June!! The monkey's smile's so cute! Bravo!!

Sr Crystal Mary Lindsey said...

OH THIS REALLY PUTS A SMILE ON YOUR FACE...SO CUTE. xx

Yvonne said...

It's 5:00 am and you've got me giggling! Brilliant, June!

Miss Hillbilly said...

I am so glad for you!!

Lori Saul said...

I am too very glad for your comfort in this new move towards recovery. Your wonderful gift of laughter from this great entry makes us all smile June!

Chris Arlington said...

This made me smile too! I am really glad about Freddi's move for you. Take Care XO

peggy gatto said...

monkey see, monkey do!!!!!!!
love it!

Bill said...

Such wonderful news! Now I know what the monkey is smiling about!